Effective: September 16, 2020
At Jun Group Productions, LLC and our HyprMX Mobile LLC subsidiary, we connect advertisers and publishers that we call clients to an audience of end users that we call consumers. Consumers are end users of applications and websites that we call properties, and those properties are owned by third parties that we call partners. Our services enable clients to deliver targeted, interactive content that we call engagements to consumers, and in doing so, we collect information about consumers and partners. We also collect information from visitors to our websites, www.jungroup.com and www.hyprmx.com.
California Residents: For additional information regarding your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, please visit www.jungroup.com/ccpa.
We and our service providers collect the following information from and about you:
1. Registration and survey information, consisting of information you submit through our services, for example, to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, answer survey questions or enter a contest or sweepstakes. Registration information may include, for example, name, picture, email address, gender, zip or postal code and birthday.
2. Public information and posts, consisting of comments or content that you post through our services and the information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, comments, likes, email address, status, profile information and picture. Public information and posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
4. Activity and device information, consisting of data we may collect when you access our services. For example, we collect information about your computer or other Internet access device, your operating system and browser or other Internet enabled application, your IP address (which may be associated with your location) and information about what ads or other engagements you have viewed and interacted with. If you access our services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (e.g., Apple’s IDFA or Google’s GAID), geolocation data (if you have consented to provide this through your mobile or other device), wireless service provider and other transactional information for that device.
5. Information from other sources. We may supplement or ask our third party service providers to supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our affiliates or business partners. This enables us to tailor our services to your interests or to report to our clients on the effectiveness of engagements or the extent to which you belong to certain interest segments, and we source data only from sources that are lawfully entitled to share information with us.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use and disclose information about you for the purposes listed below:
1. To deliver our services to you and others, to measure, manage, support and improve our services, and to allow service providers to assist us in performing our services. We may make any of the personal information listed above available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide our services. For example, we use services from Amazon and Google to support our technology infrastructure, and third parties also facilitate social content sharing, and creating, serving and measuring engagements and tracking service usage.
3. To deliver relevant engagements and conduct research. We use the information we collect from and about you to deliver relevant ads and other engagements to you and others when you use our services or another service. For example, our services are embedded in our partners’ properties, and we deliver our clients’ engagements to you when you access those properties. We also use your information to conduct or to enable others to conduct research e.g., about consumer trends, sentiments, the effectiveness of advertising or the extent to which you and others may belong to certain interest segments. This includes incorporating information we collect about you into statistical “lookalike models” that enable us to infer the preferences of other consumers and deliver more relevant advertising to them. Except as described above in connection with social sharing, we do not use directly identifying personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) to deliver relevant engagements to you or to conduct research without your opt-in consent. As noted above, we may supplement the information we collect with information from third parties, and those other sources may assist us in delivering relevant engagements to you based on directly identifying personal information about you that they can access, even if they do not provide such information to us in doing so. For example, a retailer may transfer your purchase history and email address to a third party that may combine that information with other information, enabling an advertiser to instruct us to deliver relevant ads to your device by targeting your device identifier.
4. To contact you. We may send you promotional materials or notifications related to our services. If you want to stop receiving them, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Note that if you opt-out of promotional materials and notifications, you will still receive service-related notifications and emails, such as notifications of changes to our services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, change the settings either in your mobile device notification setting or through the app.
6. To share with business partners. We may share your information with business partners (e.g., clients) for their own business purposes, including to advertise to you and to send you marketing communications. If that information includes directly identifying personal information, we will only do so with your consent. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
9. In any other manner that you authorize us with your informed, affirmative consent.
We refer to browser cookies and other tracking technologies such as pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash cookies as cookies. For more information about cookies, including how you can change your cookie settings, please see our Cookie Statement at hyprmx.com/cookie.html or jungroup.com/JG-CookieStatement.html. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Interest-based advertising refers to using information collected across non-affiliated, third-party sites and applications over time to provide more relevant advertising to you, based on your interests inferred from that information. The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) is a coalition of digital advertising companies that has created a self-regulatory code for interest based advertising, and we comply with those self-regulatory principles.
Consumers may opt out of receiving interest-based ads in our services for mobile applications by following these steps:
1. For iOS devices running iOS 8 through iOS 13, go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting. For iOS devices running iOS 14, go to Settings > Privacy > Tracking, and disable “Allow Apps to Request to Track.” Our services do not support earlier versions of iOS. Additional instructions are available on Apple’s support site.
2. For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 and higher, go to Google Settings App > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising” or go to Settings > Google > Personal info & Privacy > Ads Settings > Enable “Opt out of Ads Personalization,” and in either case, and also click “Reset advertising ID.”
We may serve ads to you on one device based on information we learn about you on another device, and opting out of interest-based advertising is only effective for the device on which you followed the steps above. Repeat these steps to opt out on other devices as desired. If you opt out, you will still see ads that will not be interest-based ads. Instead, they may be untargeted, related to the context of the property you are using, or based on information you volunteer to us in the property in which the ad is shown, such as responses to survey questions. You can opt out of a survey by, as applicable, clicking the [x] button to close the survey or selecting “I prefer not to answer” instead of answering the question. We do not engage in interest-based advertising in desktop or mobile web browsers even when we display the DAA AdChoices logo, so no opt-out choices apply in those environments.
Health and Other Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and that you do not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through our services unless we specifically request it from you and you opt in to providing such disclosure for specific purposes we explain at that time.
We may deliver ads to you about non-sensitive health topics based on first- and third-party data. In all geographies, we may deliver ads to you about sensitive health topics either based on the context of the property on which the ad is being served (i.e. an ad that is not targeted based on information about you) or with your opt-in permission. We use custom rather than standard segments for delivering health-related ads, for example “asthma sufferers” and “migraine sufferers.” If we survey you about health topics, we may use your responses to deliver relevant ads and/or to allow third parties to provide relevant ads. If we survey you about sensitive health topics, we will ask you to provide us with your voluntary, affirmative consent to use your responses in this manner. If you opt into a health survey, we will continue to respect any interest-based advertising opt-out you set for your device as described above under Interest-Based Advertising.
We do not use or allow others to use sensitive information to determine eligibility for health insurance, health care treatment eligibility, life insurance, or employment.
Our services are for a general audience, are not targeted to children, and we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, or COPPA. We do not knowingly create or use audience segments of children less than 13 years of age.
Our partners and clients are responsible for their own compliance with COPPA and similar data protection laws. If you believe your child has provided us with information covered by COPPA or another similar data protection law, please contact us at the address below and we will use reasonable efforts to delete the applicable information from our records.
We use reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures intended to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. Please note that no method of online information storage or transmission is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee information security.
Access, Control and Other Rights
If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable data protection laws to request access to, or correction, erasure, restriction or portability of your personal information, then please contact us as provided below. You may object to our processing of your personal information by contacting us using these details.
To help us most efficiently manage your request, please include your name and contact details and, if possible, identify the information to which your request relates. We will comply with your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
In particular, your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes include:
1. Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email. We will process your request promptly following receipt.
2. Cancelling your account. If you are our partner, you may cancel your account by emailing email@example.com, subject, “Delete My Account” and include the email address that you registered your account with (if different from the email address you’re sending the email from). We may retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancellation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others, and there may be a delay in the removal of the content from elsewhere on the Internet and from search engines.
If you have given us consent to use your personal information for any purpose, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will not affect the validity of any uses of your personal information prior to withdrawal.
Location of Data Processing
Third Parties and Linked Services
Even after you cancel your account, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable, for example, if you have shared information with social media or other services.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: +1 (402) 882-2648
Mail: Jun Group Productions, LLC or HyprMX Mobile LLC
Attn: Privacy Affairs
28 W 44th St, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Right to Complain
You have the right to complain about our uses of your personal information to a competent regulatory authority. In the United States, the appropriate regulatory authority is the Federal Trade Commission. If you are based in Australia, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.